Here’s a quick and easy recipe for blueberry mini muffins. The little blueberry muffins are great for picnics, snacking, and for little hands. They are also so easy to make that making them for breakfast is no problem for busy moms and dads.
Yield: Makes 24 mini muffins
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 33 minutes
- 2 cups sifted, all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup soft butter or margarine
- 1 medium egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Grease 24 cup mini muffin tin. Preheat oven 400 degrees F. In medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar. Mix in soft butter. In separate, smaller bowl, lightly beat egg. Pour milk into egg bowl and stir. Stir wet mix into dry mix until flour mixture is just wet. Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full. Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until muffins are golden brown and feel spongy. Remove muffins from tin with spoon and let cool. Serve warm or cold with butter.