Bread and muffin mixes are fun to use to experiment with different flavors. Corn muffin mix, especially, is a great way to save time and money while testing new ingredients on the family. For this recipe, muenster cheese, cream-style corn, and sour cream is added to the corn muffin mix to make delicious, moist muffins that everyone will love. Recipe for muenster corn muffins makes 1 dozen muffins.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 8.5-oz. corn muffin mix
- 1 8-oz can of cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup shredded muenster cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Preheat oven 425 degrees F.
- Grease 12-cup muffin tin.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake muffins for about 15 minutes or until done.
- Serve warm with butter.