Looking for something quick to make for breakfast? These delicious muffins are made with store-bought biscuit mix and flavored with orange peels and dried cranberries. This is an easy-to-follow recipe and can be made by teenagers or children under the supervision of an adult. Recipe makes 1 dozen muffins.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups packaged biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp grated orange peel
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- Grease 12-cup muffin tin.
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- Put 2 cups of packaged biscuit mix in large bowl and set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix together the sugar, orange juice, egg, vegetable oil, and orange peel.
- Stir cranberries into wet mixture.
- Add the wet ingredients to the biscuit mix and stir just until the biscuit mix is moist.
- Spoon mixture into greased muffin cups, 2/3 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes or until done.