The Bottom Line
- Easy to use - good for college students.
- Tastes like store bought muffins.
- Not an all-natural mix.
- Muffin mix is sold in 7 oz (198 g) packages.
- The package is labeled as a good source of calcium.
- Ingredients include egg, milk, and wheat.
Guide Review - Martha White Strawberry Cheesecake Muffin Mix
The muffin mix is easy to use, and convenient for those with small kitchens and limited resources. To make the muffins, you only need to mix in a 1/2 cup of milk. Spoon the mix into 6 greased muffin cups and bake for about 15 minutes. The result is muffins that taste store-bought and have a similar flavor to those pre-made pancakes you can find in the frozen foods section. This mix can also be used to make pancakes, with the addition of milk and 1 egg.
I don't recommend Martha White Strawberry Cheesecake Muffin Mix. There are too many healthy alternatives, including healthier muffin mixes, on the market today to justify eating muffins that taste like junk food.